Advanced Liquid Nano-Elastomer Composition (ALNEC)
ALNEC is a proprietary polybutadiene based nano-matrix that creates polymer binder with high properties for the use in a wide range of the challenging operating conditions environment
Comes in two ready for use forms in:
- Nano-Polymer concrete (ALNEC-PC)
- Nano-Liquid resin coating (ALNEC-LRC)
ALNEC-PC is an advanced nano-polymer concrete that uses a modified polymer from the liquid rubber family as a binding material for the various aggregates.
ALNEC-PC contains no Portland nor any other mineral based cement as a binder and should not be compared to the commonly used concrete as a building material.
The main advantages of ALNEC-PC in comparison to the other Polymer concretes are:
- Cost - up to 50% savings
- Superior properties
- resistance to wider range of aggressive media
- Remarkable compression, bending and tensile strength, lower creep
- High heat stability
- High specific toughness, wear resistance